Sunday, May 22, 2011

PAR-TAY

This MAN turned 33 this YEAR.
What better way to celebrate this MONUMENTAL occasion than to throw him a SURPRISE party...
LUAU Style
I totally pulled off the surprise, he had NO idea!



The night featured ENTERTAINMENT
...Crazy tricks
...beautiful dancers
...doing some exotic island dancing

...it even included a lesson for the guys to learn THE HAKA


I sent my bro-in-law on a SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT to find Eric the perfect SURPRISE road bike.
We pulled that off too, He was AMAZED. (Thanks Rob)
What's a luau without doing the LIMBO
The winner...

The DJ played awesome music





Cutest couple...



My beautiful friend Tara, who made these cupcakes.



Eric and I taking his new ride for a spin.
We had a FABULOUS night, dancing and enjoying everyone's company.
I had so many friends help out with this party, I would never have been able to pull off this surprise without their help; especially Rob, the Rogers, Tara, the Browns, and everyone invited for keeping their mouths SHUT :)
I need to start thinking of ideas for the next party to be able to top this one.

8 remarks:

Nades said...

WOW is all i can say sam! you sure know how to throw an amazing partay!! :) Happy Birthday again E! wish i could have been there to help celebrate! looks like such a fun time was had by all! miss and love you guys!! xxx

The du Toit Family said...

You sure know how to have a party .... Happy belated birthday to Eric looks like he had an awesome time! Love and miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Okay...party of the century right there!!! Eric is one lucky guy, and you sure know how to throw a party Sam! I am now SO sad that we missed this! Happy Birthday Eric...isn't is so great turning 23 again? ;)

Dan and Melissa said...

Oh Sam you put the rest of us wives to shame. That looks like a PARTY! Happy Birthday to a good guy.

Charlene and Co said...

Oh wow- looks fabulous. I must say one thing- the chick in the yellow dress sure knows how to 'shake that ass" LOL
Fabulous party, well done on the surprise!!!
(I think I would break my back if I attempted the Limbo)

Christina Mangelson said...

Incredible Samantha! I wish I were more like you and loved to throw parties but I am SO not!

Juliawilliams96 said...

So attractive images of the family, This post is really amazing, very informative and great post from you. I really appreciate your work, keep working like this.
Must try this Moto Riding

Kalam Training Academy said...

Great Post! …. Thank you so much, its taken me forever to find this
Tnpsc Coaching Centre in Vadapalani

Best Tnpsc Coaching Centre in Chennai