Thursday, May 12, 2011

For Melissa

I posted pictures of our family and friends in South Africa on facebook already, but these are for my sister who does not have a FB account.
My cousin Charleen and her beautiful family
My friend Bernie.
Two Bishops and Two friends

A South African braai
Charlene's beautiful Amber

Cousins.

Garreth's best friend.
Nelson, Eric, Andy and Cindy.
Padoa's
Melissa's best friend, Bridget

Cindy and Sam
Nanna and her sister
Cousins on my dad's side

My dad and his sisters.
Cousins on my mom's side

My mom's siblings.
Andy and Eric
Bex and I
with Alexia. Friends since primary school



The highlight of our trip was seeing friends and family. Eric told me that he felt like he had cousins he had never even met until now.
More pictures to come of the places we went and things we did

3 remarks:

Dan and Melissa said...

Wow Sam that looks amazing! Thanks for posting these pics. It's easy to see what a great trip you had. You all look so happy! I loved seeing some people I love too!

Anonymous said...

Looking at your South Africa pictures never gets old!!! It looks like way too much fun...I think we really missed out! You are beautiful! Love you...hope we see you soon :)

Sharon & George said...

Sam Loved your post. Wish the time spent in South Africa could have been just a little longer. I can't believe how quickly it went by. Can you please load all the pictures onto a disc for me?