Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky...

I love St. Patricks day. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have Eric as my lucky lover, and to have my 2 beautiful children. So I wanted to do something fun for my family so they felt lucky too. I found a really cute idea from here.
A Treasure Hunt
Kamryn and Eric went in desperate search for the clovers...
...hidden in awesome places
Chasing some clues proved very tricky...
but Kamryn and Eric finally figured it out
The treasure, hidden in the laundry room
Mission Accomplished.
Their luck continued with breakfast, instead of finding the usual egg whites and fruit or oatmeal...
They ate lucky charms :)
And they might just be addicted to the sugary goodness now.
Nobody was about to get pinched today...
so we've all been wearing our green.
Luckily for me, it's totally my color!

8 remarks:

Marc and Stacy said...

So adorable! You are so creative Sam!

ash and jay said...

What a fun thing to do! You're such a cute, creative Mama! I just wanna pinch those cutie kiddies too.

Dan and Melissa said...

Sam you are so creative and FUN! Those little angels are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom!

Sharon & George said...

How fun! I went to gym that morning and found that unintentionally I had also dressed in green. I even wore green socks. How is that for coincidence.

Cindy and Rob said...

Ha ha Sam! I love kami chasing Dylan! They are so cute. Great idea. I can't stop laughing nor looking at that picture. It's so funny.

Erixgirl said...

What a fun Mommy!!! (and wifey)!!

Rochelle said...

So creative and fun!

Christina Mangelson said...

So cute Sam! You are so creative and I am always getting the BEST ideas from you! My St. Patty's day is fun and this will just add to it :) YAY!!!