Monday, March 14, 2011

2 minus 1

Last week Kamryn went to visit her cousins with ouma, which meant I had a lot of special time with our boy.

We missed Kami a lot but it was so nice to be able to give my undivided to Dylan.
Eric and I can't believe how much food this boy can put away. He eats everything, we took him to mikuni and he ate more edamame and tofu than both Eric and I.
His favorite food are "nanas"
He insists on swinging like a big boy.
and no matter how many times I tell him to use the stairs, he likes to go up the slide.
He absolutely loves bball
and I can tell he's going to be way good :)
He loves kids and even though he risked getting trampled on, he still wanted to play with them.
If you ever go to the park with us, it is probably my kid throwing bark in the air
He loves riding the quad in our backyard.
I know I'm biased but I'm pretty certain that this is the coolest kid ever.

7 remarks:

Anonymous said...

Oh this post makes my heart pitter patter. I LOVE that boy. He's gotten so much bigger! He's a little heart throb. And I agree he could be the coolest kid ever.
Miss him so much! I want to see his little self with my own eyes and give him smoochies.
Love you guys!

xx

Nades said...

wow cant believe how much he has grown, he no longer looks like a cute baby boy...but now a growing boy! and have to agree that he is just about the coolest kid on the block... :)
miss him! give him a big hug from me!
see you soon!
XXX

The du Toit Family said...

He is getting sooo big .... what a handsome little fellow he is. Love and miss you all, see you soon. Exactly one month to go and you will be landing here .. ...... just can't wait

Erixgirl said...

He really is the coolest kid ever.....can't go wrong with the coolest parents, right???
Love that he loves bball.....just don't let Dad teach him ;).

But really though......what a little stud D is, he is always just chillin, going with the flow. Happy guy. Thanks for sharing adorable pics of the little man!!!!!

Dan and Melissa said...

Sam he is even more handsome than I remember.
Just so you know he's the 2'nd coolest kid ever!

Marc and Stacy said...

That's my boyfriend! ;) He definitely is the coolest kid. I love my Dyl-meister. That first picture is BREATHTAKING!

Sharon & George said...

He sure is cute. Oh how I adore him!