Monday, February 21, 2011

Getaway and Valentines

The Weekend before Valentines Day we went to Carmel by the Sea. We enjoyed our trip with Adrienne and JD. Shopping at upscale boutiques and eating at the most delicious cafe's and walking on the beach. The weather was perfect, allowing us to get out our suits and lay out watching the surfers.



We spent a few nights in this cute cottage house minutes away from the beach. We insisted that Adrie and JD take the double bed.
And Eric and I slept on the twin beds that we put together. We didn't even need to push them together since we spent two nights snuggling in one of the twin beds. I loved it:)
More of the cottage house we stayed at.
We fell in love with Carmel


Valentines Day...
was spent with the people I love most. All 3 of them. Eric made us heart shaped french toast and the kids opened their presents.

Adore this budha
And Eric came home from work after the kids were in bed to this...


I'm honestly so blessed to have a life that is so full of love and laughter.

10 remarks:

Rochelle said...

Carmel is beautiful and fun! What beautiful pics you got! Looks like a fun filled v-day too!

Nades said...

wow Carmel looks so beautiful! i think that is on my list of places to go when i visit next..:)
Happy valentines day Sammy Girl, and to Eric of course, love your valentines weekend :) I hope that my life will one day be just as full of love as yours! Cannot wait to see you!
X

RachelBarker said...

What a romantic getaway! :) I can't get enough of Dylan.......SO HANDSOME!!!!

The du Toit Family said...

Like usual .... spoilt rotten by Eric .... you guys are such romantics ... I just look at all the posts from all of you ..... is there a special bug in America maybe I must take Andrew to America that the bug can bite him as well ...... or maybe you can bring one over when you come in April .....

ash and jay said...

One of my favorite things in life is snuggling w/ my hubs in a small twin bed. Its like heaven! Awesome trip!

Erixgirl said...

Beautiful pics, as always!!! It almost makes me feel like I was there with you guys.......na, not quite. Glad you had ANOTHER terrific getaway!!!

Anonymous said...

So I had a test early this morning and was up late using the internet at my parents house. It was so late we decided to just sleep there. We shared my old twin bed. It was the worst night of my life!! hahaha. I guess it's only great when you choose to share a twin bed. :) Okay, but I do love cuddling! It looks like you guys had an awesome weekend and Vday! We need to see each other asap. I feel like its been way to long! Love You!!!

Marc and Stacy said...

What a beautiful trip!!! Love Carmel- we fell in love with it this year too! Adrie looks amazing. You're all stunning!

Eric said...

I would love to go to Carmel now. It looks so Beautiful. How romantic!
You two are so cute. The most beautiful couple and family.

Christina Mangelson said...

Love Love Love Carmel. It is so incredibly romantic and I could seriously go there ALL the time. So glad you two had a fantastic vacation :)