Monday, February 14, 2011

Little Princesses

We went to Disneyland again with our favorite people The Rogers.
This time, we left our cute little boys at home so that we could go on all the rides with our girls. We also stayed at the Grand Californian, and it was amazing. Kamryn was just shy of the 40" needed to go on all the big girl rides, so we stuffed her shoes with socks...
We had the best time, just looking at our pictures makes me want to go back.














Our girls had matching t-shirts on, so Stace and I got some matching ones too. I know, Cute huh?















The View from our room



After DLand we continued to spoil our girls with a mani/pedi while the boys golfed.
To sum everything up, I 'll quote our daughter "this is the best trip ever."

9 remarks:

RachelBarker said...

2 families that I LOVE!!! Seriously, I love that you guys know how to have fun and go all out. lol. The little princess take right after their hot mammas;) Maybe one day we will actually be in SoCal at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nades said...

Oh wow, that looks like so much fun! i love all your matching shirts! :)
i think i need to come visit again soon so that i can come with next time! :)
XXX

Dan and Melissa said...

Wow Kami is the cutest little princess. We miss her so much over here. Sharon was telling her preschool teacher all about her outfit and how it came from her cousin Kami in California.
Looks like such a fun time.
I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, what a fun trip!! I am sure those little princesses were in heaven! And you guys too! It made me wish I was there. It really is the happiest place on earth isn't it :)

Rochelle said...

You got some great pictures! You guys look great and looks like you had a blast!

The du Toit Family said...

You all look awesome .... so great that you can have all that fun most of the time ...... love and miss you all

Christina Mangelson said...

Looks like ALL of you had a blast! Kami is the cutest little princess :)

If you weren't going to South Africa and Italy this year I would make you and the fam meet us at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter & Disneyworld in October. The boys are SO excited.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

sammy,
you truly are more beautiful than ever. the great miracle of my life is that you actually picked me. i can't stop staring at these pictures of you.

Marc and Stacy said...

We love you guys- BEST TRIP EVER! :)