Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas and New year and everything in between

I love spending Christmas in southern california. There is always so much to look forward to; sitting in the spa, walks up the hills, pedicures, christmas program, hours trying to beat Jess at whatever card game we're playing, a lot of laughing and gorgeous weather.
This year did not disappoint...

Christmas eve

Christmas was centered around these four little ones...

Grammy even got the kids their own nativity that they can play with. The previous year, baby Jesus always went missing.

Eric and I got each other pjs on Christmas eve. He picked out the perfect jammies for me.
The kiddies on Christmas morning. Can't you just see the excitement in their faces.
Stocking Stuffer

Boy's gift from Grammy and papa was a huge hit, he would not even share with the other kids.
After a wonderful Christmas we had our very own SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE contest.
Everyone got into Character to show case their talent... or in our case, lack of...
Eric and I did a number by BackStreet Boys. I know, gangster....
We are making the SYTYCD contest a tradition, Eric and I will take the trophy from the victors, Bryce and Sarah... It's really hard to beat bollywood.

We also to the kiddies to...
PRETEND CITY
I don't let my son climb the cabinets in a real store.
Dylan was in heaven in this place, he loved everything. I can't believe last time I took him here he just slept in the baby bjorne.
Papa took all of us to the San Diego Zoo.






it's so hard to get a picture of all the babies together... smiling




We did so many things for the littles ones that we needed to get a babysitter and go out.
Just us adults
These guys make the best friends.
What trip to So Cal would be complete without a little trip to the beach.

I know, I need to stop taking so many pictures.
...till next time.

13 remarks:

Dan and Melissa said...

No keep posting those pics! I love seeing them! Looks like you had so much fun! Kami and Dylan are so gorgeous (just like you Sam:)

Rochelle said...

I love all the pics! Keep taking them. I'm cracking up at the SYTYCD competition! That is hilarious! Must have been a blast!
Cade missed you when you were gone. He was sad you weren't going to be his teacher anymore.

Anonymous said...

That last pic is soo cute! It made me smile!! I am with Melissa, I love looking at your pictures. I have been waiting in anticipation for you to post more pics :) I'm a blog-nerd :) It sure looks like a good time!! Southern California is the best place! Love you!!

Nades said...

Dont you dare stop putting so much pictures up! i love every single one!

Looks like your christmas as amazing! and the kiddies look like they loved every second!

Love and miss you! X

Erixgirl said...

Great pics. What a fun holiday season you guys had. What do we have to do to get to see the dance routine? I bet you guys rocked that dance floor!

Marc and Stacy said...

I agree...never stop taking and posting pictures! Looks like such an amazing holiday withe the amazing Lindsey crew. I'm with Leeanna, how do we get to see the SYTYCD videos? I KNOW you guys had to have video taped it! :)

The du Toit Family said...

I check the blogs daily .... just for all the photo's, so please guys, don't be shy keep them coming, I don't complain ..... so glad you could all have such an awesome festive season ... love and miss you all .... when you come over and spend time with us, our neighbour makes surf boards, and I told your Mum, that if Eric wants to do some art and personalise one, it can be done, I know Elton (our neighbour) uses an airbrush to do the artwork .... but it is very possible, so let me know if you would like it ...

Sharon & George said...

We missed you Sam, and those gorgeous children over Christmas. Glad you had so much fun.

ash and jay said...

LOVE the dance competition idea!I want in! Maybe we should get some couples together to do a karaoke competition?!

Dan and Janay said...

LOVE the Dance idea, that would make for a GREAT party. So.cal looks so nice, glad you had a great time.
Janay Hunt

Christina Mangelson said...

What a fun Christmas! Eric's family look's pretty stinkin awesome. So glad everyone had a great time.

Dan and Melissa said...

Hey Sam! Call me when you get this! We have our phone but I don't have your number.

Tarah said...

Your family is so fun! I love all of these! I just love to know you Sam:)