Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Our life is a little hectic every Summer and this year the busy has started early.
Kami had a Tangled Up party with her friends
They ate pizza, popcorn and ring pops while watching Tangled.
Stacy came with me to So Cal over the weekend. I had a dentist appt and we made a weekend out of it. We did the Hollywood walk of fame, Rodeo Drive, Balboa Island and Newport Beach.
I love Britney
And Stace loves Celine.
Our weekend away was so much fun. We came home from our relaxing weekend to diapers, kid music and dentist appointments for Kamryn.
Luckily she had Auntie Cindy treating her like a celebrity at the dentist.

X-Ray


Getting her teeth cleaned by her favorite person.
Dr. Danielson was so great with Kami Girl.
Dylan made his first appt to get his teeth cleaned in 2 weeks.
Cindy gave Kami and Dylan the hook up with rings. hair extensions, stickers, toothpaste and toothbrushes. It was so great to see my lil sis in action, she is amazing at what she does.
We love Cindy!
Finally, in ONE week we leave for the HOMELAND:)
Can't wait!!

6 remarks:

RachelBarker said...

Can I just say that I LOVE your kiddies! SO CUTE. I wish I lived closer to see them in action. And Cindy is living my career dream :)

kristin said...

What a fun party with the girls!! Not to mention the fun girls weekend away. So need that right now! :)

Cindy and Rob said...

Ha ha Sam! I love this post. Kami did such a good job, I can't get the X-ray image out of my head. She was so funny. I never take the back pictures on kiddos that little but Kammi was so brave. I just love those little ones.
I have the best job!

ash and jay said...

Your kids are darling. You are such a FUN mom! The girls had a blast @ your house for Tangled. Thnx for doing that so the girlys can PARTY!

Charlene and Co said...

and we cant wait to see you!!

Tarah said...

You're so cute Sam! Love the Tangled party...I wish I could dress up and eat popcorn and watch a girly movie! Let the busy stuff begin, you'll have a blast in SA! So excited for you guys!