Monday, October 25, 2010

Get your BOUNCE on!

Kamryn had her 4th birthday party on Saturday. It was the best party I've thrown for her. We were going to do it at our house but the weather didn't comply, so last minute I had to change it, to a place called BounceU.  I was soooo nervous that people wouldn't be able to make it because of the rain and last minute change of plans, but we had a FULL house.  

An employee of BounceU came up to me and said that the room looked amazing, best she'd seen it:) 
Maybe she was just after a big tip

I went with a cupcake theme
and instead of a cake, Kami got the biggest cupcake of all.
The favors. Cute on the outside, better on the inside.
We had kids and adults running around the room, sliding and jumping.

It got a little competitive too.



This little guy had no nap and still had the best time.






She was so spoiled.  The bike was there just for a picture. The last gift was a helmet, Kamryn looked confused, and then the daddy brought the bike he got her in the room. She was so excited.
All Kami's friends.
Our beautiful birthday girl...
getting special treatment.

Singing Happy Birthday

She was the perfect hostess when it came time to opening presents...
She loved everything she got, and made people feel special.

The after party at my house was so much fun.  The girls played with Kamryn's toys and dressed up.
The rain didn't stop Kami from trying out her new hot wheels.  She rode in the garage like a pro and I think we'll have to take the training wheels off in no time.
We felt so loved by everyone who came from far and close to be with Kamryn on her party. 
 We love you and we LOVE our birthday girl.  
Stay tuned for a special birth day post tomorrow.

13 remarks:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Dude...if my daughter were to turn 4 and, at the same time, be elected the first women president in the U.S.andA., and right before I was planning her birthday party she became a nobel laureate, she STILL would not receive a birthday party like Kami's. Holy C-R-A-P!

I especially loved your decorations. I would have, however, scrapped the frame Eric gave you right after your honeymoon that announces within its four corners that "You are the frosting on his cupcake." A little too naughty for four-year olds...I think.

One last question: What do you suppose Kami's husband is going to have to do to impress Kami on her Birthdays? On her 4th birthday she received a bike, on her 9th a Vespa, on her 12th a complete set of signed, original Harry Potter transcripts, on her 16th an Audi Convertible, and her 18th a trip in her new, small jet. Poor, poor fella. You have placed him in quite the pickle...an island may not do:)

Anonymous said...

Sam, I can't believe how big Kami has gotten! I was shocked when I read it was her 4th b-day. I couldn't believe it! I am so so excited for Thanksgiving! I can't wait to hang out and yes, take LOTS of pictures :)

Sarah said...

Sami...I need your address. I have a present for Cami-cakes.

Anonymous said...

This makes me so happy to see everyone together celebrating Kami's special day. But it makes me so sad that we were not there with you.
Sami you are such a decorator!!!! It looked adorable! And what a hostess you are!! I agree with Garreth, how will Kami's husband compete!
I'm so glad you had a good time and that it worked out with your rainy weather.
We miss you guys tons.
Give the birthday girl kisses from us.

The du Toit Family said...

What an awesome party for Kami ... looks like she got some really awesome pressies ... she sure is growing up really fast and the little guy is looking awfully handsome there! Love and miss you all.

Nades said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMI CAKES!!!!
i cannot believe she is '4' already! what a big girl!!
her party looks like so much fun sam! you are such a good mommy! the decorations are absolutely stunning!
wish i could have been there to help celebrate such a special girl!
love you tons! XXX

Dan and Melissa said...

Garreth is so funny! I miss Garreth (sad;)
I love that little Kami Cakes so much! She is a princess and only receives the finest life has to offer.
Sam can you plan my girls birthdays this year (the budget will be a lot less but I think you'll still do an amazing job!
I love and miss you!

Erixgirl said...

Party Animals!!!! Good friends, good times = A Fabulous party for a fabulous little princess! Happy Birthday Kamryn!
Much Love, the Brownz

Marc and Stacy said...

I would have to agree... the Lindsey's know how to PAR-TAY! :) Montana's birthday in a few weeks will seem like nothing in comparison!

Thanks for including us on the phone! We love Kami and her awesome fam!

Charlene and Co said...

As I look at the photo's its hard for me to decide who enjoyed the party more....LOL!!! I love that great big cupcake, such a clever idea that I am defnitely going to be copying you......

Rochelle said...

How fun! I didn't know you blogged! LOVE Bounce U for kids and adults!

Marc and Stacy said...

Including us in the FUN...not phone.:)

Christina Mangelson said...

What a beautiful and fun party. Geez..... our kids are lucky if they even get a cake :)

Happy 4th Birthday Kami!