Tuesday, October 5, 2010

After Hours

So for our date night I got really creative. Eric is usually the person in our relationship who buys the flowers, writes the letters, prepares bubble baths and is all 'round our BETTER half... but not on this date night.  I was creative by putting our babies down and then starting our night after hours.  After a particularly stressful week, I treated Eric to both a back and a foot massage.  

And for the first time in our marriage I even pulled out the fondue we got as a wedding gift. 
Creative; right? 
I burnt the chocolate but Eric didn't care so niether did I:)

Eric loving his massage.
E and I have had fun dates all month, but this one was our favorite. I wonder why? 
Because of my creativity... 
We had so much fun that we have made a committment to do this EVERY month.
Next month it's Eric's turn to plan it.
I'm lucky to spend every date night with Eric.  CHEERS:)

6 remarks:

Anonymous said...

ah, this is so cute Sam! I love the romantic side :) It's okay you're not much of a romantic usually...neither am I. Garreth (like Eric), is always the one to make romantic nights for me. I think I've bought him flowers once! haha. You have inspired me!
Love you lots Sam. Can't wait to see you for T-giving. Oh and we got to hang out with Kami Cakies yesterday...she is too cute! Love that little one!

Dan and Melissa said...

Hey there my sis...you are such a good wife! You inspire me to treat the man in my life like a king too;)
I love your little Kami so much! I'm going to miss her so!
Please come visit us in Montana soon!

Cindy and Rob said...

That was so sweet of you Sam, I bet you and eric had a great night. That chocolate fondue thing looks so yummy,,,can i borrow that?
I love you. So cute. Glad you did not post the sexy pics you two take of eachother. .....ha ha...love you.

The du Toit Family said...

Keep that romance going ..... little more difficult with kids in the twenties, but you have even inspired me! What about all the grannies and grandpa living with us ..... got to work around that one, can't get them out the house at night .... but I guess I will have to make a plan! Loved this post ............. Sharon and George have the house to themselves ... hhmmmm what can I say!

Marc and Stacy said...

Such a cute idea! You guys have a great marriage...it's inspiring! I love it!

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

You guys are too cute! Such a great idea! :)