Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happenings

Well it happened...
 Kami got her first love note last week.  I remember getting love notes when I was young (not 4 years old young), and just had to take a picture of her holding her "I like Kami, she is nice"  note. 
Dylan got his first official haircut too, at a fancy shmancy hair salon for kids. 
These are before pictures.
I actually didn't get "after" pictures, because they made his hair look kind of like a mushroom :<
And our gorgeous girl sang in her first primary presentation today.
She was super excited to show off her amazing vocal capabilities.
She belted out a few songs and I had to fight back the tears (only 'cause I was on the stand too).
We love these two so much. 
I felt the spirit so strongly today as the beautiful children sang sweet songs of our Savior. Today I am most grateful to be both a mother and a daughter of God.  

9 remarks:

Nades said...

oh my goodness! i cant believe it was her first presentation! im sure she sang like an angel!..she gets her voice from her mama :)
what an amazing thing to know who you are, a special daughter of God. Love ya! X

Charlene and Co said...

Oh my, how cute are those two sweetie pies:-) I am sure you are going to have many more blessed moments like that and many more tears too!!!
(Must add that I would love to see the mushroom haircut- heehee, I wore mine like that for a long long time in the 80's...AAGGGHHH)

Dan and Melissa said...

AAA I so wish I could have been there to hear her angel (DEEP) voice. Mom says she was so proud of her.
She looks so beautiful in her church clothes. I love them too;)
I love hearing children sing too;)

The du Toit Family said...

All I can say is: a model in the making .......

Marc and Stacy said...

LOVE all of these pics. Especially the backyard Sunday ones. Your kids are stunning...

Erixgirl said...

Gosh those are cute kids......which is why.....you know what I'm talking about. Come on, bring some more beautiful people into the world.....it could use it! XOXOXO!

Anonymous said...

They are sooo cute!! I honestly can't wait for Thanksgiving! Is it here yet?!?!

Kami is such a cutie, she is going to be recieving love letters by the truck load in no time!

Love ya!!!!

Sharon & George said...

Listening to Kamryn voice penetrate the sound of all the other 80 plus children filled me with gratitude too. I am so grateful to be a grandmother, mother, and daughter of God. Love you Sam.

Anonymous said...

My little Dylan and his first real haircut!!! I love it! He looks like a little 'dude.'
And that Kami. Beautiful.
Her outfit is adorable. Wish we were there to hear her beautiful voice.