Tuesday, June 15, 2010

When was the last time...

... someone you love took your breath away?


8 remarks:

Sarah said...

Spoiled & gorgeous! You & the flowers!!!

Dan and Melissa said...

I'm with Sarah... spoilt and gorgeous is a great combination!

Nades said...

DITTO with what everyone else has said! Sam you are gorgous! i miss you! love you tons! X

Erixgirl said...

Beautiful!!!!

The du Toit Family said...

What goes around - comes around .... you reap what you sow ... your are only getting what you so justly deserve ... love and miss you all.

Charlene and Co said...

Ahhhh

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you take his breath away too Sam. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Sam you look great! Gorgeous as always. But I'm not gonna lie...I'm ready for a swim suit pic :) I think Gar and I are coming down for the 4th weekend, I am so excited to hang out with you! Miss you lots